~Fairytale princess dies; she gets better. Love in the bargain. ~
The plan was supposed to be simple, almost ridiculously so.
When her father, driven mad by years of grief, suddenly decided to force her into marrying him, Princess Kionna enlisted the help of her childhood friend. Together, they managed to contact her long-lost fairy godmother. Surely, her powers would save her from this hellish fate. Kionna would be able to escape the castle, a prince charming would find her, and they would live happily ever after. Alas, magic can only do so much. Things keep spinning out of control. Trapped in an endless nightmare, the princess ceaselessly rewinds time in a race with death itself. Is a happy ending truly waiting for her at the end of the tunnel?
The young princess of the Donkeyskin’s tale. She’s innocent and smart but also quite haughty, due to her education. Being dependent on Nahima, she’s utterly lost when she suddenly has to find a way out of the castle by herself.
Kionna’s best friend and confident, she’s always there to take care of her. But she finds herself powerless to help the one she loves the most. Slowly but surely, she can feel the girl drifting apart from her…
Rumored to be Kionna’s Godmother, the Fairy is quite the mystery. She agrees to help the young girl at a condition: to be able to receive her powers, the princess has to pay a price -the Fairies’ tribute. Will she be willing to trust such an unnatural being?
A mysterious girl you met in Purgatory. Her duty is to guide wavering Shadows in the collection of the memories of their past life. With this goal in mind, she uses her powers to take them to lost worlds – the uchronia. What could she have planned for you?
- A captivating plot full of unexpected twists and existential dread
- Over 200 000 words of content with multiple endings (20-30 hours of playtime)
- 2 GxG (Nahima and Médeia) and 1 GxB (the “Prince”) romances can be chosen at the end of Kionna’s journey
- Unlockable archives connecting the story to real-life European folklore
- Several gameplay phases to experience the semi-realistic medieval world in a different light
- Beautiful artwork, with animated backgrounds and special stained-glass illustrations
- Frequent use of cinematic shots to make the reading more immersive
- A full original soundtrack with celtic influences
- Available in both English and French!
There is something special about Chronotopia that sets it apart from the rest – Nice Job Breaking It, Hero